Video - Quick Tips for How & Whwere To Add It
By: Chris Bachman | March 13, 2017
Video is great in so many ways, from getting a message across more effectively to setting the tone for your corporate culture to building time-on-site...which search engines look at closely.
By the way, "video" can include animation, slideshare, and mixed media...so get creative!
- Intro - This can be a welcome-to-our-company piece and placed on the home page.
- Profile - A warm piece on the About page introducing the principals or team team.
- Instructions - If the visitor needs to do something, show them how.
- Features & Benefits - Give a tour of the benefits they'll receive working with you.
- How To - Show them how to do something or use the widget you want to sell them.
- Testimonials - Oh yeah! People love visual testimonials more than written ones.
- Invitation - Extend a visual invitation to the site visitor to; take the next step, make the call, fill in the form, purchase the product, sign up for a free trial, etc.
is a business consultant and Project Director at ProClassWebDesign.com
as well as a self confessed serial entrepreneur. He is a regular writer on topics pertaining to marketing, SEO, and business websites as well as an instructor and independent consultant. Learn more about Chris Bachman on Google+